In the News: Health Updates
Public Health Organizations:Sullivan County Public Health Services Updates:****** ADVISORIES / INFORMATION ******
June 14th: Statement on Legislation Removing Non-Medical Exemption from School Vaccination Requirements
Measles spreads easily and can be dangerous to anyone who is not vaccinated.
Information from Public Health Services:
- Informational Letter from Sullivan County Public Health Services
- Top 4 Things Parents need to know about Measles
- Top 4 Things Parents need to know about Measles - Spanish version
- Measles Questions and Answers
- Additional Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
If you have questions about measles or the measles vaccine, do not hesitate to call the New York State Measles Hotline at 888-364-4837.
- It's Spring–Time to Prevent Lyme Disease - CDC Guidance
- CDC Guidance for (K-12) School Administrators for School Responses to Influenza during the 2009-2010 School Year - Aug 7, 2009