Instructional Support Services
The Curriculum and Instructional Support Services Division supports school districts in all areas of School Improvement. We assist districts in planning and providing professional development programs for all educators on a wide range of educational or instructional topics, including:
- Developing learning targets, assessments and aligning resources
- Meeting the needs of diverse learners
- Use of technology in the classroom
- Positive behavior supports
- Library/media to support instruction
Programs can be tailored to meet specific needs in a district to address professional development plans or as a part of an improvement plan for a building or district. Participating districts work with BOCES to bring highly qualified consultants and coaches to work with all staff.