"Leveraging technology to transform education to
improve the learning and lives of students."
- Member districts may participate in regional, customized onsite workshops
- Full participation involves designating a point of contact in the district to the services to ensure that districts are represented, and identify participants for special initiatives/projects
- Membership includes shared regional technology training, facilitated planning, and collaborative workgroups
- Support and training for developing district/building technology plans that coincide with school improvement plans to promote effective integration of resources across all content areas
- Support and training for MyLearningPlan (MLP), a web-based service for tracking and managing professional development activities for district staff and faculty
- Purchasing and support for systematic programs
- Districts may purchase additional training days and/or a percentage of a shared integration specialist for in-district use
- Model Schools also supports online professional development
- Instructional technology equipment rentals including robotics, coding products, and other STEAM tools, (more)
- Please explore our current offerings on MyLearningPlan
Admission: The program provides a process for a comprehensive and systemic approach to technology acquisition in partnership with the Learning Technology Service. Districts purchasing Orange-Ulster’s Coser 571 Instructional Technology Services are required to participate in at least the base service for Model Schools (Coser 557).