This service provides the management of telecommunication services such as voice phone connection (VOIP), visual and/or high speed data transmission.
This Coser provides:
- Host and support VOIP
- Share equipment such as call managers
- Serve as back up / redundancy service
- Bundling and purchasing of voice mail licenses and support contracts
- Provide Level I support to districts
- Provide VOIP phone training for end users
This service is open to all component districts subscribing to the Distance Learning, Instructional Technology, and Library Automation Cosers.
Director of Operations & Network Administration