Public Health - Vaccination Information
Current CDC guidance states that being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ensures that our staff and students remain safe, and can help avoid quarantine if you are exposed to someone who tests positive as long as you remain asymptomatic and have consistently worn a mask.
Resources to assist:
- For a weekly list of public health clinics, please visit: https://sullivanny.us/Departments/Publichealth/COVIDvaccines/clinics
- For a pharmacy or health care provider near you, visit https://www.vaccines.gov/.
- You can also call 1-800-232-0233 for help finding a vaccine, or text your ZIP code to 438829 to get a list of options sent to your phone.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination walk-ins or appointments are available.
- Visit the CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions page for information about COVID-19 vaccinations https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html