Back to School
Back to School Resources
Bullying and Cyberbullying
As students start back-to-school, our school communities are invited to use SchoolSafety.gov's resources and tools on Bullying and Cyberbullying to create safe and supportive learning environments for students.
Bullying and cyberbullying threaten students’ physical and emotional safety and can impact their social and academic success at school. There are several reasons behind school violence; in some cases, being the victim of bullying could play a contributing role.
- Department of Health & Human Services: Warning signs of bullying
- CDC's Fast Facts on Preventing Bullying
- CDC: Technology and Youth: Protecting your Child from Electronic Aggression
- US Dept of Justice: School Safety
- US Dept of Justice: Five things about School-based Violence Prevention Programs